Sign in to follow this  
Minerals

Darkness skill Summoner

Hi, when i active the Darkness skill on battlefield this work good but a certain time this stop, the buff disappear and have to wait to recharged 50 AG to active again. In that time the Summoner stop the attack and can't use any skill with curse, like example the Explosion don't need AG but can't use because Darkness buff is off...

PD: Sorry by my bad english... I just trying explain.

• Like 1

Hi again, I'm just was testing and watching the skill Darkness and find another bug with the increase defense.

Visual is ok appears that have more defense, but on battlefield not work. I just tested with others characters that have less defense and the mobs hit less that the Summoner using the Darkness skill.

IGN: Cuarzo

I'm using darkness and it works fine.

Summoner has the worst defense stats on the game, that's why other characters take less dmg.
Darkness defense is lowering the dmg by a small amount(consider that skill tree adds 400 defense to the darkness skill), not really op or worth it until you get ruud skill.

On 10/17/2020 at 9:15 PM, Minerals said:

Hi, when i active the Darkness skill on battlefield this work good but a certain time this stop, the buff disappear and have to wait to recharged 50 AG to active again. In that time the Summoner stop the attack and can't use any skill with curse, like example the Explosion don't need AG but can't use because Darkness buff is off...

PD: Sorry by my bad english... I just trying explain.

Hi testing Berserker skill, have the same problem. This skill stop working and can't use...  both skills have longs buff and don't need to be reused except if move on safe zones or relog...

22 minutes ago, Minerals said:

Hi testing Berserker skill, have the same problem. This skill stop working and can't use...  both skills have longs buff and don't need to be reused except if move on safe zones or relog...

This skill works good at beginning on battlefield, but after certain time stop working and can't use again because almost all skills of summoner are with AG and this skill like Darkness need 50 AG to be activated.

9 hours ago, Dyaebl said:

I'm using darkness and it works fine.

Summoner has the worst defense stats on the game, that's why other characters take less dmg.
Darkness defense is lowering the dmg by a small amount(consider that skill tree adds 400 defense to the darkness skill), not really op or worth it until you get ruud skill.

Could be about the defense case, because is really bad defense the Summoner.

But the case of Darkness and Berserker skills that stop working is not normal. Both skills when have been activated no need activated again on battlefield, except relog, die, change some maps, and another circumstances... Just check both skills are up when you used, but wait some minutes and you will see that both stop working, off course if you use Berserker can't use Darkness, I just see that both need 50 AG to be activated again and that's the problem, by example: If you are on battlefield with fast respawn of mobs and you active Berserker and you main skill to kill is Lightning Shock at the beginning of battle works good, but wait some minutes and you will see that Berserker disappear... Lightning shock need 7 AG and the so how you go to activate again Berserker that need 50 AG?... If you really use summoner you can see...

Im undertund, but it should be checked alsp on Master Level, With auto revovering AG option + AG boost Aura (buff from x shop)...

I can make Darkness will working longer... 

Darkness shoul wroking two times longer tigt now, please check.

@Dyaeblcan you check it also? Thanks!

Yes Darkness takin a bit longer, but normal circumstances that no happen...

I know that AG recovery in master lvl should be help, but I say the skill is broken same with Berserker.

Thx anyway.

I agree with minerals on this.
Darkness should be activated once and remain until dead/logout/berserker activated, just like berserker.
Both summoner buffs(darkness and berserker) can be activated at the same time also.